Livingston, NJ is home to more than 28,0000 residents who are generally well-educated and affluent. It is a town known for “having it all.” There is a wide variety of shops, the Livingston Mall, restaurants and professional spaces. Together these commercial enterprises make Livingston very favorable when it comes to real estate taxes in Essex County, NJ.
Livingston’s resources for its residents are numerous including cultural events and programs, adult education, senior activities, and recreational options. The town’s own website has a huge amount of information covering everything from how the local government is structured to upcoming events, garbage pickup etc. You can access it here.
Search Homes for Sale in Livingston, NJ Now (updated daily)
- Livingston Homes for Sale $300,000 – $500,000
- Livingston Homes for Sale $500,000- $1,000,000
- Livingston Luxury Homes $1,000,000 and Up
Livingston Community Fast Facts:
- Population as of 2010 Census: 29,366
- Males: 12,932 (48.6%) / Females: 13,658 (51.4%)
- Median resident age: 40.6 years New Jersey median age: 36.7 years
- Estimated median household income in 2011: $112,211 (it was $98,869 in 2000)
- Livingston: $112,211 New Jersey: $67,458 Estimated per capita income in 2011: $57,647
Livingston Real Estate Market Report
Livingston Mall A great shopping destination because of it's access, location, parking and wide variety of retail establishments and ---don't forget the food court. There is something for everyone in this two-level, shopping paradise. The Mall is anchored by Lord & Taylor, Barnes & …
Address 90 West Mount Pleasant AvenueLivingston, NJ 07039 Telephone Phone: (973) 716-0101 Hours Closed MondayTuesday - Friday: 8:00 - 8:00Saturday: 7:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.Sunday: 9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.To learn more you can visit Dieci's Website Amy's Point of View... Dieci is a very …
History Livingston is named after New Jersey’s first Govenor, William Livingston, and was incorporated in 1862. During the 1800′s, farming and lumber were the main industries in town.The population grew quickly after 1920s when automobiles became more accessible. As a suburb of Newark, the …